Class 4 Materials
Course materials from the third class are available below for download.
Week 4: Descriptive Statistics and Associations
- Class Slides
- Muka et al. (2020) A 24-step guide on how to design, conduct and successfully publish a systematic review and meta-analysis in medical research
- Ward et al. (2021) Mortality risk associated with combinations of loneliness and social isolation. Findings from The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA)
- Scarlett et al. (2021) Discrepancies in self-reported and actigraphy-based sleep duration are associated with self-reported insomnia symptoms in community-dwelling older adults.
- Donoghue et al. (2019) Associations of pet ownership with health and wellbeing in community-dwelling adults aged 50 years and over in Ireland
- Laird et al. (2022) Low vitamin B12 but not folate is assocated with incident depressive symptoms in community-dwelling older adults: a 4 year longitudinal study
- Feeney et al. (2021) Hair glucocorticoids and resting-state frontal lobe oxygenation: Findings from The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing
- McGarrigle et al. (2021) Negative aging perceptions and cognitive and functional decline: Are you as old as you feel?