Neurocardiovascular Instability Working Group
- Prof. Rose Anne Kenny
- Dr. Hilary Cronin
- Dr. Claire O’Regan
- Dr. Matt O'Connell
- Dr. Orna Donoghue
- Dr. Joanne Feeney
- Dr. Cathal Mc Crory
- Dr. Aisling O’Halloran
- Dr. Hugh Nolan
- Dr. Ciarán Finucane
- Dr. Dan Ryan provides clinical expertise in Stroke and Syncope and is investigating as part of a PhD the relationship between hypotensive disorders and stroke.
- Dr. Blaithin Ni Bhuacalla is investigating the relationship between hypotensive disorders and visual impairment and provides significant clinical expertise in Syncope.
- John Frewen is investigating the relationship between hypotensive disorders and cognitive performance.
- Michael Carmody, Sigrid Dupan, Joseph Morrow are completing an MSc in Bioengineering in TCD and are investigating the relationship between baroreflex function and orthostatic blood pressure responses. They are being co-supervised by Dr. Ciarán Finucane, Dr. Matt O Connell and Dr. Hugh Nolan.
- Dr. Annalisa Setti
- Dr. Bellinda King-Kallimanis
- Dr. Chie Wei Fan (Mater Hospital) clinical expertise in gerontology including frailty, falls and orthostatic hypotension.
- Dr. Chris Soraghan (St James’s Hospital) provides expertise in the use of technology in patient assessment and care, and assisted living in the ageing population.
- Dr. Roman Romero Ortuno (St Vincents Hospital) clinical expertise in gerontology including frailty and orthostatic hypotension.