Gait & Balance Working Group
- Prof. Rose Anne Kenny
- Dr. Hilary Cronin
- Dr. Orna Donoghue(lead)
- Dr. Matthew O’Connell
- Dr. Aisling O’Halloran
- Dr. Hugh Nolan
- Dr. Ciarán Finucane
- Prof Richard Reilly provides expertise in high density electrophysiological and neuro-imaging based analysis of sensory and cognitive processing.
- Tim Foran provides expertise in the use of technology in patient assessment and care, and assisted living in the ageing population.
- Dr Conal Cunningham provides expertise in dementia, vascular disease, falls prevention and stroke.
- Members of the working group also supervise TCD students who work on specific research questions using the TILDA dataset.
- Isabelle Killane is a PhD student working on gait and cognition.
- Aoife Duignan is an MSc student working on diabetes, gait and falls.
- Dr. Annalisa Setti
- Dr Frances Horgan provides expertise in care of the elderly, falls and stroke rehabilitation.
- Undergraduate students from UCD and RCSI also work on specific projects in collaboration with TILDA and TCD researchers.
- Eoin Duggan is an undergraduate student working on fear of falling, vision and gait.