Economics Working Group
- Dr. Anne Nolan (lead)
- Dr. Irene Mosca
- Dr. Christine McGarrigle
- Dr. Cathal McCrory
- Dr. Patrick Moore
- Sanna Nivakoski (PhD student)
- Prof. Charles Normand carries out research in relation to healthcare utilisation. He also advises on addressing problems encountered in current/previous waves and designing new questions for future waves.
- Prof. Brian O Connell is a Professor of Restorative Dentistry. He has worked with Vincent on the effects of fluoridation in Ireland.
- Prof. Brian Nolan (UCD) is working with Alan and Vincent on Wealth and Income data in TILDA. Brian also sits on the TILDA steering committee.
- Prof. Richard Layte (ESRI) has previously sat on the TILDA steering committee and co-authored with Vincent. He has interests in economic disadvantage and inequality, particularly in relation to health outcomes.
- Jim Smith (RAND), David Weir (Michigan), James Banks (Manchester), Axel Börsch-Supan (Mannheim), Robert Wright (Strathclyde) sit on the TILDA scientific advisory board. Along with John Phillips (NIA) they provide advice on:
- Addressing problems encountered in current/previous waves.
- Designing new questions for future waves